The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday...31 January 2011

Massive day. Up ultra early, well for me anyway and off to Benalla for lunch with the old folk. They seemed pleased to see me, maybe they think the day will come when I go away and not return......
Had a super visit. They seem the same to me, but with blurred edges.  Making perfect sense but I can see the physical changes that age brings. Would have been nice to stay longer but one day I hope to return and spend some serious time with them.
Then we came home and as today was 41c we went to a neighbours place and jumped into the inground pool with a glass in hand and had happy hour while the sun went down. Lovely people, salt of the earth, give you the shirt of their back type folk, so very very nice.
Now home and about to have a late dinner of cold chook and salad with homemade chippees.
Does it get any better???
Back to Horsham tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment