The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wednesday...5 January 2011

Got jolted awake before 7am this morning which I personally thought was a touch too early, but when one is confronted with a big big truck and an unhappy truck driver, I guess the obvious thing to do was to go back to bed!  Still I got up and showed my messy head outside the door to see what the go was. Turned out the son-in-law took off in his truck before the brakes had released on the back trailer and the wheels were dragging along instead of rolling along the ground and they ripped my water hose out of the ground and pulled the tap off the verandah post. As luck would  have it he did not rip the hose out of our caravan fitting! Most interesting start to the day!
Did some washing and then a grocery grab. Came home and cooked fried rice and marinated chicken wings for tea. Son-in-law  returned from work and let rip with the airhorn on the truck to get assorted pet dogs out of his way and his mother-in-law leap for the ceiling. We finished the night with son-in-law spraying for mosquitos in the kitchen and me asking if he was trying to kill me. I tend to cough a lot when aerosols are being used, I know, serves me right for smoking and puting holes in my lungs hey.....
Tomorrow by request I will be cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment