The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday...13 January 2011

Rock n Roll n wobble..... Its blowing a gale, the van is rocking on its foundations, the wind is howling and the rain is pissing down. Come on now people, its the middle of January, I should  be bitching and bellyaching about the heat and how I cannot sleep. Instead I am worrying bout the water on the ground around the van, Keith has built me a little bridge for getting into the house from the van!! This is past being funny. Not even worthy of mention except in the absence of serious activity I must talk about the weather...Being a big worrier the only thing I  have left to worry about is the two gum trees we are parked under!!!!!!
Tea tonite was curried sausages, ultra yummy because it was not my turn to cook....but.....thank god for the wind blowing to carry the after effects away!!!!! Crikey you should hear this wind, noisy, best  hope it eases off before bedtime else no sleep for the noise. Helped a grandson with a jigsaw, watched the unfolding disaster in qld and watched the tennis, love the lazyness of January.

1 comment: