The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday...27 January 2011

Another early start, this time for the hairdresser followed by the beauty parlour to have our nails done. Kim got gel nails and they look great. I just had a buff and polish and I have already chipped them!!! Some people have more money than sense. I even managed to smudge the gel nails I had years ago between the salon and the car. After the beauty parlour we did lunch again, different location but once again good food and speedy happy service. This town could grow on me.
With the nails already ruined it took the stress out of cooking tea.  Did Chow Mein, not much chopping in that one. Still not well, it tasted like cardboard to me, but the rest ate it and came back for seconds so either they were starving or it was reasonably ok.
Just had a few hundred unwelcome birds descend on our trees. Corellas! They were sent packing by the MOTH, with a loud metal stick that discharges small pieces of lead!!!!!  Seems to have worked for now. Perhaps they have gone to regroup and return............

No comments:

Post a Comment