The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday...30 January 2011

Late night, early morning. Well it seemed that way to me after sitting up half the night chatting to my sister. Today I drove around the corner for a quick cuppa with BB (my big brother) and family. I am of the opinion that people should have to take a test to be allowed to drive a caravan on the road.  We (they) laughed at my narrative of the journey so far.
Home to Sis's place for lunch then off again to meet another of her friends....the one with the pool!!! 41C today. Bit warm.
Quiet afternoon at home chatting, gossiping and generally catching up, with the cricket in the background on the TV.
Dinner and the consumption of some rather pleasant wine about to begin and maybe a drive in the cool of the evening when the change we are promised arrives.
Another warmish day again tomorrow so intend to visit older folk who have an airconditioner. Love them but love their air con more!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment