The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday...9 January 2011

Golly BIL's birthday, but I did ring and not my fault he was not  home to receive his birthday call.Poor love was off fighting a fire at the hospital I was born at!  Seems the building I was born in which is now uninhabited burnt down today. What a shame. I also trained as a nurse at that hospital. Many years ago they built a nice new fancy hospital and moved lock stock and barrel to the next town a couple of miles down the road, but the old building continued for a few years as consultant rooms and physiotherapy rooms etc until it fell into disrepair and more recently the nursing home was converted into apartments. What a shame, a piece of my history gone..... Lets hope it was empty.
Did a bit of beading today. Not a lot else. Quiet day. Getting haircut tomorrow, yipeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment