The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday...1 February 2011

Back in Horsham. Enough of the gadding about.
Very hot night last night, was awake again by 5am. Got up for a couple of hours then managed to sleep again for another two hours before giving up and getting up properly for the day.
Went over to Kyabram to the cemetary to pay my respects then had a quick cuppa with my sisters friend who used to live in Perth but has relocated to Victoria recently to be closer to her children and other family. Then it was back to Undera to pack and have an early lunch and off I went on the long drive back to Horsham. Four and a half hours and by golly it was a hot drive. Quite strong winds and bits of trees blowing all over the road. Kept me on my toes.
So pleased to have seen the family but it is nice also to be back in my own little caravan.
Came home loaded down with Auntys home made tomato relish for her FBIL (favourite brother in law) and an extra jar for Kim as a thank you for lending me the car to visit her.
Have also come home with a perfect 'bullet hole' in the windscreen compliments of a stone thrown up by a big B Double!!!!
So I guess the next thing I will be doing is organising a new windscreen for the loaner.....bugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment