The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday....13 June

Fine and sunny 26 today. Perfect weather! Walked down to the lookout again today and I saw a dolphin playing. Am very pleased with myself for recognising the water splash and locating the animal amid all that water, it was well out to sea, not in the shallows. We sit on a bench seat at the lookout and have slightly bigger than 250 degrees of vision and all of that is water, so magical. As you all know I do not swim and am not one to walk along the beach but I can and do admire a view when I see one. We went out to dinner at the Kalbarri hotel tonight, good food, nice atmosphere, good company. Very enjoyable evening, slightly chilly on the walk home but the milky way was shining brightly to light our way.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like your really hating it there. Not a bad place for on the coast... we liked it too.

    ReplyDelete