The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday... 21 June

Shortest day of the year. Still very tired after the big trip to town on Saturday. Another day of housework. Washing, vacuuming, sweeping, toilet cleaning, bed stripping etc. Totally boring I know but even for us retired folk it becomes necessary to clean ones home to be able to continue to live in it!!!!! No trip to the look out today, must do tomorrow am locking up and hobbling like a granny......Plans of starting back on the road either tomorrow or Wednesday, most likely Wednesday. No idea where we are headed as management has not told me yet. The boys spent the day doing all sorts of little jobs, playing catch up now they do not have to spend all day every day on the shed. I now have a proper towel rail out front under the bedroom overhang to be able to air/dry my bathtowels after the daily shower. I also  have handles on my bead drawer as the constant opening and closing was starting to pull the front off the drawer. I have a new electric jug which will hopefully turn itself off, unlike the one it has replaced. I have a spring loaded slider on the fly screen door of the caravan too. And a wonderful little roadside fire box thing, will keep us warm if needed and allow us to cook safely camp fire style. The mail bought us girls a package of online shopping of beads so some of today was spent putting that away too.  Tomorrow yet another visitor is arriving, a winnebago......hmmm enough said.....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment