The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, June 7, 2010

By request..short heading

Another pleasant day, sun shining, cool breeze, was so excited I did the washing!! Well sorta. I did do our towels and have big plans to tackle the rest tomorrow if BOM lets me. Have just checked in with them and they are promising 25 tomorrow so it is looking good. Put in some effort and removed dirt and dust from the van before it took over and became a chore, go me!  While I was on a roll I took the turbo cooker out of its box tonite and cooked a roast beef to try it out. Worked well and those that ate the meat swear it was succulent, juicy and cooked just right.  Maybe along the way I will become a cook as well as a grey nomad. More bashing and banging from the direction of the shed roof today, so it seems the secret mens business is making progress and by the time we leave there will be something bigger and better to house the car and caravan at this address. Greatly pleased with themselves.Us girls just nod wisely and string a few more beads......

No comments:

Post a Comment