The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wednesday...4 May 2011

Spent today at the cemetary. Fascinating place.
Himself did a spot of upgrading and renovating of the graves of my dad and my dads parents who are side by side in adjoining plots, for which myself and my siblings are grateful and very happy with the end result. Big thank you to Himself from all of us.
Had a lovely time here visiting with my sister and my BB who lives around the corner from my sister. Have had a lot of visitors as well. For a quiet little country town this place sure is busy. Most pleasing to see the progress BB has made since his stroke. My sister has plans to start travelling soon so am hoping to catch up with her and her husband somewhere in the big paddock...........(For the uninitiated that is the great outdoors of Australia!)
Big thank you to our  hosts for the parking space and use of their facilities, particularly enjoyed the happy hours, the dinners and the nice warm heater!
Moving day tomorrow. Not sure where we will spend tomorrow night but we will be heading in the general direction of Canberra to visit a friend for a few days
After that just a general move northward to follow the warm sun.
We LOVE to show off our caravan.
Am wondering about putting a RFDS tin at the door and asking people to put a gold coin donation in the tin to see inside our caravan. Could nearly pay for a new plane by now for the number of family, friends and strangers who have had the 'guided tour'.!!!!
Will think on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment