The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday...19 May 2011

Not a lot to report. Has everyone noticed that when you are ill it seems to chew up your entire day just managing the illness and its side effects and treatment? Get up take pills which make me dopey (more than is normal!) then back to bed and sleep for several more hours. The days are flying past.
Was a big day on Tuesday. On Tuesday I made it out of bed and went down the street for lunch at the local cafe with the favourite aunt and uncle and then came home and slept for nearly six hours.
Wednesday I was up long enough to travel the 50kms out of town to the aunt and uncles property for lunch and a nice little visit then it was back into town, take some more pills and go back to bed. Three of my pills are taken every 8 hours but the fourth pill is taken every 5 hours. Very hard to keep track of when you are groggy from the illness and the effect of the various pills as well. Should not complain too much, they do not stop me hurting but they do take the edge off the worst of it all.
Tomorrow,, oops thats really later today now, we will be moving on, probably not too far as we are not sure how long I will be able to sit in the car but we will go as far as is possible. Cannot be in the sun if we cannot go northward. Was minus 3 in Condo this morning. And I know this because like now I am up in the wee small hours to take my pills!!!!  Good health to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment