The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday...9 June 2011

Very quiet day today. Really, really tired after yesterday. Not bouncing like we used to!
Stayed in camp all morning, doing little jobs, chasing mould, washing van roof, adding extension to aerial for tv, seems to be  much much better.
Went out after lunch to post some mail. Had to go to the next suburb to find a post office.
Came home and managed to rip a nail off!! Big ouch! Blood and crying ouch. Pulled off one of my happy nails from Bendigo. Very painful. If you have not done this yet, try really hard to never ever do it.......
So painful that I sat down and filed all the others down really short.
Himself went down to Caboolture to find a F Truck shop for a few spare bits, I stayed home and cried.
Tea was home cooked rustic pumpkin soup. Rustic means I mashed it and did not put it through the blender. Too hard to get the blender out of the cupboard and too sore bumping finger on everything in the cupboard so gave up!
Finished with some of my sisters stewed nectarines with cream left from the soup. Very tasty..
Tomorrow I sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment