The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday...5 June 2011

Today began with the family coming to visit and play tennis on the park court. Then the grandaughters stayed on with us and did some beading with their dear old nana. We had lunch and made some ear rings and necklaces and bracelets then it was already time to take them home. The time flew past for me and I hope it was fun for them.
We took them home then went out to see our new friends so that we knew where to find them on Wednesday when we pick them up to go to the caravan and camping show in Brisbane.
They are staying with some seriously funny people, who also generously allowed us to join in their gathering. Thank you it was a funny afternoon. AND I got to see little Mea again (the best behaved and quietest Jack Russell I have ever met!).
Was a bonus day for me, time with the grandaughters and a favourite pooch!
Came home and had dinner then off to bed with me, sort of late nana nap. Have been really tired of late, am thinking the medication I am on for the shingles is to blame. Well I hope so, only other answer would be old age and I not ready to do that bit just yet.........
Now I am up late listening to the pounding of the surf over Dicky Beach. Quite noisy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment