The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday...6 June 2011

Did not blog last night, was worn out from a totally awesome day.
I spent the day with my daughter and we walked, we talked, we shopped, we ate lunch. She drove me everywhere I thought I needed to be......and more.
My legs still ache from the walking but it was a special day and I thank her for her time, so appreciated and so special to me when we have not been able to do stuff like this very often because we lived on opposite sides of the country.
This whole visit has been one long memory stick for me and I thank the family for providing me with the memorys to keep and cherish.
Huge thank you to my wonderful husband who bought us here and is making sure I get to spend the time with them and the grandchildren.
We not done yet people, there is still lots more to do, lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment