The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Have been trying since yesterday to put a comment on my own blog and keep getting booted back to the sign in page every time I try. So I dutifully give my email and pin and it boots me back to the sign in page again and again. This is after I logged in successfully in the first place to read my blog to see if there are any comments I should reply to!!!!!. I need to change the entire settings. Maybe I can rig it to self implode!!!!!
No wonder you lot are not leaving me any comments.
If it is that hard then why bother to give me feed back.
I am fed up with things that are too damn complicated to use. I want to reply to comments. I want to be able to do it in a flash. I am already logged into MY BLOG so why do I have to log in again to leave a comment? Why foolish idiot made it this way???

PS:The comment I wanted to leave says, look again, you were given the credit!

1 comment: