The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thursday...30 June 2011

Last day of the financial year. Tax time!
Surprise, it is cloudy, overcast and drizzling rain.....bloody sunny qld!
Do not like miserable weather. It makes me less than happy. Beginning to think we should  hire ourselves out as drought busters. No matter where we go it is grey and miserable. Totally fed up!
Spent some time with my neice during the week. Had two lovely days with her while Himself went back down the track to visit his brother and get an aerial bracket welded onto the ute. The neice and I chatted our heads off and I got to see how talented she is. She runs her own dress making business and is quite busy with it. Lots of lovely clothes in various stages of design or remake. I slept in a spare room surrounded by wedding gowns! And there I was thinking I was finished with them.........
We spent today in camp but plan to go out and about again tomorrow, weather permitting. There is an orchid place that may be worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment