The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday...1 July

Yes Yes I know I missed yesterday....no reception at Barradale. As usual met some interesting folk and had a lovely chat during happy hour, the sky was clear and bright but the weather was cold and windy. Rather took the pleasure out of the evening. Up early and watched the other 50 vans pack up and leave then we hit the road ourselves for the trek north. Topped up at Nanutarra and turned right 5kms past the roadhouse.....So it should not take the genius of Einstein to figure out where we are tonight........However, the sky is blue the temp is pleasant and the food was fantastic, I did say I would wash up but even that was done for me, might stay a day or two!!!!! AND we have mobile reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment