The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday...30 July

Backed the first race winner. won $9.40; wooohooooo go me!!! Lost he next seven races. Picked a place every race, no good if you only backed it to win hey......pmsl.
Was a fun nite out and yes tracey one of them had the word bale in its name, damn shame i did not see it until now several hours after the event. Good food good wine good company and here is one for the younger kids in this mix.One of the ladies I met tonite is from Bairnsdale and plays bingo every thursday night with Ester Duggan!! I sent a message home with her to Ester to say we are coming her way one day and save me a seat at t he bingo table.......
Dogs interesting but soooo fast. A race is over in a flash.
Moving on in the morning, hoping to make Mataranka.....
No pics been busy

1 comment:

  1. What did I tell you? Always back the place instead of the win.....tsk tsk tsk. Lemme see, boston bun and a cup of tea with Mrs Duggan?? Ah, how the mind remembers things. Keep your eyes out for my friend Barry when you hit Mataranka, he is also on the way there!

    ReplyDelete