The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday...16 December 2014

Himself made our Christmas cake today. It takes 4 hours to cook and the smell is heavenly. I know you can buy a cake much cheaper than making one from scratch but the home made with love variety tastes so much better.
While he was cooking I did some washing and then spent the next couple of hours chasing it around. Today was very windy and my sheets were blown up onto the daughters roof and on another gust over the neighbours fence. That was when I gave up trying to keep them out in the wind to dry and unpegged them and took them inside, dry or not. Enough was enough. My sheets are the dirtiest clean linen I have ever seen!
Apparently there was a huge cold front moving over eastern Australia this afternoon which has now passed us by. Maybe tomorrow we can put our awning back up. Thank heavens it is electric. The weather here has been really erratic and our awning has been in and out more than we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment