The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday...11 December 2014

When I woke up this morning I was all alone. This is worth mentioning because it is a very rare occasion where Himself gets up before me. Apparently he had a restless night and finally gave up and moved to the couch and did his tossing and turning there.
It is quite windy today. It was also windy last night. I have things rattling and banging all around outside but when I went to investigate I could not find a single thing out of place. Not sure now what is making all the noise. There is a tree out there but it does not seem to be making contact with the caravan. Quite baffling. The road and grounds are covered in a carpeting layer of leaves that have been blown out of trees during the night but the trees are still firmly upright for which I am truly thankful. Every so often the entire caravan shakes as yet another serious gust hits it. The internal roads are mostly gravel and the wind is sending clouds of dust along them making it look like surf rolling in at the beach. The birds are holding their own but most are walking on the ground. Flying is only for the daredevils today!

No comments:

Post a Comment