The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Saturday...20 December 2014

Cake is made, gift shopping is done. All that is left to do is buy the groceries for Christmas week and Christmas Dinner and I am ready.  I still have some gifts to wrap but that will not take long. The dinner menu is decided and the shopping list for it is written. I have a half baked plan of what to do and when to get started on the day so should have it all sorted. That said, of course there will be something that does not work out just quite right but Christmas wouldn't be the same without a hiccup or two now would it?
We have alternated our days with baby sitting, baby cuddling and visiting with friends and family. Is there any more perfect way to spend our retirement? I think not!
Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you get everything you need and a little of what you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment