The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday...25 November 2014

Well I was wrong about the bus people, they were just busy organising themselves a car. They are so pleased with the result they celebrated!!! I do hope they get a house soon. I am not sure my ears are up to a whole summer of that noise.
Meanwhile, Himself is a loving, caring, SHARING sort of bloke. After 8 days of him being sick and miserable and me waiting on him hand and foot he is on the mend.... but not before passing his bug on to me!
For a moment I thought maybe this is a good thing. Maybe he will soothe my brow and fetch me all sorts of goodies to tempt my jaded appetite and tell me to rest while he does all the washing and cooking and cleaning for a change. Then there was this unholy row, (coming from the sound system in that blasted bus), and I woke up and the dream faded into darkness. Reality is so shattering some days. If this bug kills me it will at least stop the noise from the bus so I guess it is win win!

No comments:

Post a Comment