The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, November 28, 2014

Friday...28 November 2014

So this Black Edlerberry seems to work. I started taking them as soon as I knew I was in trouble and one day later I already felt much better. All I have now is horrible muck running down the back of my throat and a slightly snuffly nose, but the aches and pains and the cough are all but gone. Himself is still coughing a bit but is no longer moaning and groaning.
We got to see the new grandchild again yesterday after having put ourselves into quarantine when we took ill. She is doing very well.
Surprise news today, we have visitors coming tomorrow. Another daughter and her two grown boys are coming to visit. Officially it is to see us but we all know it is to see the new baby! They are fitting in a quick trip before harvest keeps them closer to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment