The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday...5 March 2014

Today I was playing around with our photo collection and as I was bored I changed my profile picture on Facebook. The reaction from my friends and family was most heart warming. Many kind words were used to show their delight in my appearance. It helped that the picture I used was taken a couple of years ago!
I got to thinking that perhaps I could have a facelift. You know, make me look like I did back then.
This idea kept me occupied for a couple of hours while my frivolous mind said why not and my sane mind said you have got to be kidding! Amazing what direction a mind can take when it has no prior instructions. Will I or will I not? Not blooming likely!
Right so that's filled another day, next?

No comments:

Post a Comment