The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday...29 March 2014

Think that I should sit quietly somewhere and brew me a scam. Seems everyone else does it. No I have not been caught by one, just as there are so many of them out there right now, I am beginning to feel left out! And who knows, I may come up with a winner and get rich quick like the other scammers do. It is probably easier to get money that way then to wait until I win the lotto. Just saying!
So after the horse minding we went to Melbourne to visit some very dear friends. I had a wonderful time. We went to a Jane McGrath Foundation fundraising event and I really enjoyed watching the interaction of a group of women all interested in the same thing. Been a while since I sat with a group of any sort. We also caught up with other friends from the North West and had lunch with them one day. And today after lunch we will be visiting with friends in this district. It is so good to see old friends and to catch up on the happenings in their lives. I miss that interaction which is rather hit and miss while we are travelling so much.
On Monday we are going to begin the northwards trek. We will pack and leave my brother's place and head north to.....wait for it.....my sister's place! They have had some rain over her way and we are hoping that the big puddle in her yard evaporates and leaves us a nice firm patch to park on.
Update on the headache: still got it! Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment