The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday...19 March 2014

Well our time here is nearly up. The owners return tomorrow and we must leave. Still we have lived the good life and recharged our souls with the sounds of nature. It is very quiet here.
Himself reminded me that the camera has a removable card (silly me, I forgot!) so I have been able to download those photos I took. Here is one of those views I have previously mentioned. This is looking back towards town.


And this is looking away from us. Would love to come back after it rains and see it all lush and green.


Some of the pregnant mares waiting for their afternoon feeding. They are lovely placid creatures always ready for a chat and a pat.



We will miss them all especially the dear old dog. From nipping at my ankles she now lies at my feet as much as possible and I have had to be careful turning around in the kitchen in case she is behind me. God Bless Maggie, I hope we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment