The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday...16 September 2012

Happy Birthday Bob Mac.

You know how it is, up extra early on a Sunday morning, nothing better to do, need to keep quiet so the sleeping bear does not wake, so to fill in time, I opened the back end of my blog to read a few statistics.
My viewing audience by descending numbers comes from Australia, Russia, USA, Malaysia, Ukraine, Germany, South Africa, Romania, & South Korea. To date I have had 17,274 hits since my blog was created and I have made 369 entries over two and half years.
Its a little daunting to think there are so many people reading what I have written, but I am pleased with myself for keeping it going.

1 comment:

  1. Bob says thanks! He had a good and profitable day. Got a nice new camera, so is now looking for some practice to work it all out! Think once he has mastered it, it should do the washing and cook the dinner and take a video of it all too.....lol

    ReplyDelete