The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday...17 September 2012

Yesterday we went up to Glasshouse Mountains to visit some old friends and do lunch with them. It was a lovely day and the lunch was yummy, I can highly recommend the Beerwah RSL for meals. The same friends are coming into Caloundra tomorrow to visit their daughter, so we can all do lunch again. Wonderful.
Today I went to the big shops and managed to tick off most things on my list. Haircut, tick. Bras, tick. Canisters, tick. Foam to make a cushion so we can sit on the Engel, tick. Fabric to cover said cushion, tick. New beading tools, tick. A bead or two to use them on, tick. New office chair to sit on at the computer, tick. Perfume, tick. There are still two items on my list but they will keep and give me something to look for in the next town we stop at. I is worn out!! I came home and had a cup of tea then followed it with a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment