The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday...15 March 2011

Went back to the CFA comp, yesterday to watch the final events and spend a bit more time with the Benalla group. Nearly didnt get to see them. Walking along the footpath towards the entry gate out the front of the oval, I tripped on a section of the path which was not as level as it appeared, and fell. I banged my head on the concrete and took skin off a few fingers. The on site first aid helped me and cleaned me up. The CFA people told me that I was one of several people who had fallen at that spot during the weekends competition!
Today I ache all over and have a swollen hand and black and blue bruises in interesting places!
Went to visit the baby brother but my heart wasn't in it as I hurt and just wanted to crawl into bed and sleep. Which is what I did do when we came back to our caravan. Took some painkillers and went to bed.
Later in the day we went into town for dinner.
Yesterday the neighbours gave our hostess a huge zucchini, so today I made her a double batch of zucchini slice.  We had some for dinner and the remainder is in the freezer.
No plans for tomorrow so am hoping to be ultra lazy and let the bruising do its thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment