The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday...25 March 2011

Happy birthday to my neice, Sharon.
Tonight I go to the MCG for the first time ever for me, to watch Geelong play St Kilda.
Fancy getting to my age and having to admit you have not seen the holy grail of Australian Sport. Oh well at least I will be in the members stand!!! Amazing how we always seem to have friends in the right places........
Tick another one off my bucket list, at this rate I may get most of it ticked!!.
Thats the good thing about lists, they can be never ending, just add new idea as they come to mind.
Visit the MCG
A visit to Tasmania
Autumn in Bright/Beechworth again
To see Ayers rock again
Tour South Australia
Visit some of the islands off our coastline
Canada/Alaska/Europe/Great Britian
Hot Air Ballooning with my sister for our 90th birthdays
Learn formal cake decorating
Get a degree Nah I got a diploma, that will do
Read more books
Find a house big enough to store the books I already have
Go to the Australian Open
Go to Tamworth for the Country Music festival

I wonder what is on other peoples lists, maybe you have ideas I would like to borrow.

1 comment:

  1. You know you're pretty close to Tassie now and its actually a pretty good time of year to visit. Take the caravan on the Ferry. And if you're going through the Queenstown pass on the way to Hobart then take Valium and spare knickers ;)

    Taste the gelato in Griffith
    Have a white Christmas
    Let your daughter organise the big Canada/ Alaska/ Europe/ Great Britain trip
    See the Snowy Mountain Dam
    Climb Angkor Wat
    Ride an Elephant through the jungle in Thailand
    Pat a tiger
    *Just and edit* Find ANOTHER house big enough to store the books you already have
    Go bob sledding
    Eat breakfast where you can share it with giraffes

    ReplyDelete