The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday... 21 September 2015

Yesterday I helped the friend we are currently visiting, cook a beautiful home made lasagne and my friend made a "to die for" apple and rhubarb crumble. Then her daughter and partner arrived with a couple of dozen oysters which made the perfect starters. Wonderful night, great food, much merriment. The evening ended with us teaching the friends daughter how to play the new board game that has kept us all entertained during this current bout of wet weather.
I  have sorted and packed as much of our stuff as I can in an attempt at tidiness and in readiness to travel again. Living in such a small space means you simply cannot let anything get away from you. I spend a large part of my down time putting away and tidying up. Cannot believe we have been here two weeks already. Time surely does fly when you enjoy where you are and what you are doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment