The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Wednesday...6 May 2015

Himself went back down the Hwy on Sunday for a second try at watching Australia v New Zealand at Suncorp Stadium. I would have thought after all that effort the very least Australia could do would be to win, but no, the Kiwis made them look like rank amateurs. I do believe that several players and the coach should be looking for new jobs!
Himself however come home a winner. He won the catch the flu competition! Which he was kind enough to share with me. Who is a lucky girl? Both of us have a constant ticklish cough and aching eyeballs. Sleep is not happening, cannot stop coughing long enough to enter the land of nod and any attempt to lay down brings on more coughing. Still if I must be sick I am in a nice place. Outside I have lots of fresh air and sunshine and that often cures most things.
Today Himself has driven back down the highway to the Gold Coast to see what can be done about the caravan roof. I do hope he comes home with some answers or at least a good idea of how we can fix it and put a stop to the leaks. The concern now is that the actual roof under the rubber membrane may be going rotten or at the very least mouldy if the rain is being trapped under there. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment