The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday...23 May 2015

What do you mean Qld has winter? I thought old Joh passed laws against it!
Yesterday the top temperature here was 15. Really Qld, I am sure you can do better. You even threw in a couple of pea soupers and darkness at 5 pm AND......a day of non stop rain. Lovely soft gentle rain but non stop all the same. Kept us bunkered down in the van doing crosswords and reading or playing computer games. My Bigpond usage went through the roof! Today the sun is shining again so I am hopeful of being able to soak up a few rays to help me with this persistant aching cough.
I got a phone call two days ago from little brother who kindly let me speak to BB who he was visiting in hospital. He has been moved from ICU to a normal ward at last. Wonderful to hear BB's voice and have him tell me himself that he is alright. As you would expect I gave him a piece of my mind for scaring us all AGAIN!
We had a discussion over how many of his nine lives he has managed to use up (3 that I know of) and he reminded me that as a Leo he is fully entitled to his nine lives!
I think that some silly old buggers have a sense of entitlement that they really have no right to!

No comments:

Post a Comment