The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday...29 May 2015

Yesterday we moved from Millmerran in Queensland to Moree in New South Wales. About half way we stopped for a quick coffee with Himself's cousin in Goondiwindi. Two hours flew by, so much to catch up on. We will see her again next week further down the road at her mothers 80th birthday party which is where we are going. Will to be a great event, lots of family and friends all in the one place, most excited.
This caravan park has four hot spring pools at varying temperatures and Himself went for a soak last night but I left my run too late and had to stay home out of the cold night air which makes me cough myself silly. Perhaps I can go today sometime when it is a little warmer. I rather fancy a nice long soak in an oversized warm bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment