The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday...27 March 2015

Yesterday we drove back down the road to Kempsey and Crescent Head.
Kempsey is the area where Slim Dusty grew up and they are building a new Slim centre there but just our luck it is not open yet so our visit to Kempsey was a bit of a dud. Was rather surprised that the local Information Centre is not making a whole lot of fuss about him.

From there we drove to Crescent Head. Nice place, very popular with the whizz bang set! They were everywhere. Lots of surf boards visible. Lots of rabbits visible in broad daylight too! Himself climbed up to the actual 'Head' but I did not have enough puff for the climb so I sat and watched the ocean until he got back. 



Then we went to the little shop and got a magnum each and guess what? Both of our magnum sticks said we had won a free magnum. Two at once, how lucky is that! I have the sticks in my bag for another day, I do not think I could have eaten two one after the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment