The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday...4 November 2013

Picked up the van from the roof repair man this morning and headed off towards the eastern states. Very happy with the results. Just waiting for it to settle down and if it is as good as it looks we will be telling everyone how good it is along the way.
We passed the necessary bike rider and met the usual oversized loads. All is well on the state's roads!
The weather has warmed up at last. Not sure how I feel about that. I like warm, I do not do hot any more as the old body is not very fond of that. Still it is way better than cold......
Kalgoorlie tomorrow. Maybe we will meet up with some new acquaintances who are planning to head off on a holiday in the next day or so.
Himself says he intends to do the brothel tour. Can't fool me, he probably has seen it all already!!!!!!! I am hoping to find myself a genuine Kalgoorlie gold nugget, even if it is in a jewellery store......lol.
Tomorrow is Melbourne Cup Day. I guess the winner will be a horse. We will be travelling so will save our money and watch the replay when we make camp for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment