The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday...11 September 2013

Interesting night last night. It rained! Heavily.
Not all that unusual, it does rain all over Australia at various times of the year. When I went to bed, snuggled down and reached to pull the doona over my head only to find my hand in a large patch of wet, I was not a happy camper!
Remember the boys doing the big fix on the roof not so long ago? Not sure what has gone wrong but I now have my big rubber foot soaking tub half full of water under the leak which is a bit more than a drip or two, and the mattress is now in the middle of our living area floor which is where we slept last night while listening to the thunder and rain as a big storm passed over us. I guess this means it needs fixing again!
Not sure when or how this will happen as the forecast is for rain for the next six days and the repair cannot happen until the roof dries out and will stay dry for a little while to allow the repair to set. On a positive note, having the mattress on the floor means the bed will be level.

No comments:

Post a Comment