The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday...19 September 2013

We have located a new toilet in Sydney and it is now on its way, the price was very very angry, I could get four toilets for a house for the price of one caravan toilet. Still looking for a solution to our roof problem as all places we have tried so far are not what we need.
It is still raining, that's nine days straight of wet stuff falling from the sky. If this keeps up our little home will begin to develop mould inside which will be hard work for me to eliminate. We already have mould on the vent covers.
We are slowly sorting our stuff again ready for another off load. I try very hard not to accumulate excess baggage but it creeps in while my back is turned and hides all over the caravan. The only thing I am sure of is that it is not me bringing it in!!
Yesterday I made Potato and Leek soup from fresh ingredients I picked myself. Himself had never had it before but he definitely likes it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment