The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday...8 September 2013

I had an email asking if I was sick as I have not made an entry for some time.
For the record I am perfectly well, but typing my thoughts can be difficult whilst I am leaning sideways and slurring my speech. I know I do not have to actually talk to make an entry but it helps if my brain thinks I am capable of speech.
Our hostess is very good at making her visitors feel comfortable, she wines and dines her guests with the very best and as a good guest I have been happy to do my bit especially the drinking part. Now I always enjoy that but then I am not always able to find the right letters on the keyboard afterwards.
She is running out of wine, so we feel it is now time of us to hit the road again and continue our travels.
There will be more blog entries when the alcohol levels return to normal!
We have had a grand time here with our friends in Kalbarri. Every time we come here we find it harder and harder to leave. The town is very pretty, the ocean is awesome and the weather is usually very good. We always miss our friends and their two little dogs when we leave,but we know that one day they will come to visit us and will always have the welcome mat out should we pass this way again. Our thanks to them for the great stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment