The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday...23 July 2013

Still in Carnarvon. The weather seems to have improved. Not so cold these past two nights and much warmer during the days. Mind you, just when I was beginning to think that being here was a good idea after all, I have noticed that there is a good chance of rain for the next three days and we all know that we cannot afford for it to rain as our roof integrity has been compromised! Fingers crossed.
Himself went mud crabbing today and is going out fishing tomorrow, weather permitting. As I do not eat much fish I am not too worried about the idea of him coming home empty handed, although others have put in rather specific orders!
Still learning about the various ways of the human race. We had a couple come in next to us the other day and while she set up their camp he had a phone call that eventually had me shutting my book and retreating inside to get away from his overly loud opinionated conversation. I noticed the lady in the site behind us did the same! He followed this up with turning off the park sprinkler and using that hose to wash down his dusty push bikes....on my side of the dividing site marker! They only stayed two nights which were blissfully quiet as nobody bothered to speak with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment