The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday...18 July 2013

Right, that's it, no more State of Origin for me. Very disappointing.
Maybe there is a tiddlywinks championship somewhere that I could watch instead!
Using the favourite aunts recipe, I have made two batches of zucchini slice, one for ourselves and one to send back over the fence to the people who gave us the zucchini which was decreed the tastiest zucchini slice they had ever had, quite a compliment coming from the growers. Today I am going to make zucchini bread using a recipe from a dear friend. The mob over the fence liked it too the last time we were here. Then for lunch I think we will have Bruschetta using fresh tomatoes that we have been given by the shopping bag full. If we stay here much longer I am going to look like a whale.
Will close today with a photo of the birthday girl on the roof top as supplied by her husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment