The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday...10 April 2013

Have moved from Buronga (Mildura) to Loxton in SA.
From here we will do day trips to Renmark and Berri and anything else this area has to keep us interested.
First thing I found out about SA is they do not supply shopping bags at the supermarkets. Its bring your own everything in this state! Wish the Information Centres and their printed material had thought to mention this before I shopped up a storm ! You pass through a fruit fly vehicle inspection on the border so we needed to replace our fresh fruit and vegetables.
Oh well, when I win lotto I can send the maid to the supermarket........
Until then I guess I will just have to suck it up and stop being a princess.

1 comment:

  1. You know the no shopping bag thing has been normal in Germany for 30 years. Got any Germans around those parts that might be influencing things? :p

    ReplyDelete