The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday...14 April 2013

So what have I done for the last three days? I have sat on my chair and read a book, in fact I have read two books! I have gone to bed late and got up late, I have played games, I have watched the comings and goings in this lovely caravan park. I have opened a bottle of wine and sat outside at sunset watching the sky change colour. I have relaxed!
They had a triathlon here on Saturday. We were able to watch part of the running leg as it went past the park. Some of the contestants stayed in this park and we watched them come home at the end of the day. Most looked fairly good considering the energy they had used for the day. The weather was kind to them which no doubt helped in their overall performances.
So easy to just sit and chill. Must do more of it. Set a good example to other travellers and nomads.
Himself will eventually get the fishing rod out. We are after all sitting right on the Murray River and our enquires have told us that one does not need a licence to fish in South Australia. At last, a sensible approach to recreational fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment