The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Monday...17 December 2012

At last!
I have been trying to update this blog for a few days but my computer would not let me open my own blog!
Still on the farm. Still hit and miss reception, but heaven bless the broom stick that is allowing me to keep in contact with the world. I am way too old and creaky to be climbing to the top of a silo to access the internet. Work around the farm continues. Current project is laying new water pipes in some paddocks.The supply of water to the stock is a priority. When you have to pump water for kilometres it is important that evaporation and loss is minimized and the most effective way to do that is with troughs rather than dams.
Most of the Christmas preparations are done. Just the last minute shopping and all will be ready. Starting to get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment