The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday...28 July 2012

Golly all that bouncing down dirt roads takes it out of an ageing body!
Have been so so tired. Ache all over and keep having nanny naps.
It has taken forever to pack away after the trip.  Took Himself an entire day to wash and clean the F250. He still hasn't put everything back into it yet. He has not needed naps so I suppose he is holding up better than me!
Today the Olympics started. Got up early to watch the opening ceremony and wouldn't you know it, my TV does not want to watch the Olympic channel. I have more than 20 channels to chose from but for some reason the one showing the Olympics keeps pixelating. Very frustrating. Guess it is all down to our location.
Nothing else to say. Very lazy with no plans other than to watch whatever parts of the Olympics my TV lets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment