The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday...20 October 2015

No more getting up, packing up, driving all day then setting up camp all over again.......for a while! Yesterday we moved to Himself's home town and are planning to stay for a couple of months. It was a long day and quite warm too so much sweating and swearing while parking the rig. Then we called the daughter and got a home delivery on our daily dose of cuteness. The little one is so gorgeous but was having a problem working out why we are not in her mum's phone where we belong! She found the reality of us just a little too confronting so I guess we will have to wait until she adjusts before we get hugs and sloppy kisses. No problem. We have the time.
We made some friends in this park and were so looking forward to seeing them again when we arrived. Some people will do anything to get out of seeing us and this one got herself carted off in an ambulance within hours of our arrival! Rather scary but she is home again and resting.
I spent some of today going into town with the daughter and grandchild to have a much needed hair cut and while I was at it I got a nice high chair which I hope will help contain the grandchild at eating time when she comes to visit. She is at just the right age to spread her food all over the place and I would rather wash a chair than the entire caravan! While I was at it I stocked up on a couple of  toys and essential toddler food items so that we have what she needs when she comes to visit. Go Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment