The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday...12 June 2015

Ok that is enough excitement for me.
Had no sooner finished partying and then I ended up in hospital with pneumonia.
Only I could manage that much drama so early in the week. After doing the hospital shake, rattle and roll for a few days and being on my best behaviour they finally let me out again today. They loaded me up with a couple of packets of pills and puffers and some very strict instructions about completing all the pills so that the bug causing my problems really does die and does not make a unexpected comeback.
(I had nebulisers, which make you shake, I had about sixteen pills a day, which make you rattle, and I had a bung in for IV antibiotics and that rolled all over the place!). They threw in a chest Xray and an ECG and a bucket load of blood tests just to make me and my health fund feel loved!
If you catch that flu I was talking about, be kind to yourself, it has a hell of a sting in its tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment