The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday...4 October 2014

Well we survived the big blow.
Did get rather hairy there for a while and I was watching some very big trees do an lot of bending and am still amazed that all of them stayed upright.
Now it is time for turning the clocks forward to begin Daylight Saving over here on the east coast of Australia. Never have been a fan of the event and I have a much loved relative that calls it "Ratbag Time" and you know, I think he is perfectly right. The sun gets up, the sun goes down, altering the clock is only mucking with the natural rhythm of life.
But in half an hour the clocks will alter regardless of what I do or do not do.  And there they will stay until sometime next year. I guess I had better get used to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment