The Journey Continues...

The Journey Continues...

Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday...19 September 2014

Bright blue skies this morning, not a cloud in sight and the sun is shining brightly. Picture perfect day.
And the thermometer is reading ONE. What sort of number is that?
I see sunshine, I expect warmth. I do not expect to have my fingers, toes and nose hurt from being half frozen. My cup of tea was cold by the time I walked from the jug to the table and we all know that is not very far in a caravan! Activity in the park means Ugg Boots and fluffy dressing gowns, not a pretty sight on a grown man! No, it was not Himself, he is still tucked up in bed, warm and happy. Smart man.
If the day warms up, we are going to have a look at the Alpaca show and sale on at the local showgrounds. Sure to be a smelly outing but we may learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment